Thursday, May 17, 2007

About my class MYE n tchers hu caused that marks

wth lahrs exam get so low marks.But wat happen to the eng. 3/4 the class fail.But luckily i pass.=). the marker sure somrthing wrong lahr. even the best scorer fail leh.But isn't it a funny thing that the lousy scorers got good marks in dis exam.(like me)History leh. like shit 60.5.my self- esteem hv gone low.maths okay.tamil oso like shit. but the best ting is tat i 4got my tamil marks n i didn't tell my mum.so she didin't know i score quite low.the best subject is science. i got 59. u might think tat it is lousy. but for me i dun understand science at all. i was just hoping that i pass n that happened.thnx to my science tcher hu is the best. Mrs Chan tee tee. Idiotic form tcher is wat i hv.she sucks. in school i cant even bring up the front of my hair using gel. so i used wax.hahahahaha.well for weird hairstyles like mohawk, spiky i can understand but dis is the standard hairstyle.she said i cannot even wear gel to school. n sicnce our school is quite old everybody should know that the fans are not working properly but we still must put on our collar buttons and tie.well we can put on tie but take out collar button lahrrs.such a stupid tcher i hv.WTH lah

1 comment:

xlla0l0ngZ said...

its normal la... this year many people deprove... other school i ask liao... also alot deprove... we damn pro right. ok bye